KQSR WEBSITE RECRUITMENT ALERT
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers jobs to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for KQSR, please provide KQSR with the name, address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, and contact person and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following at KQSR:
Starr E. Favreau
755 W. 28th Street
Yuma, Arizona 85364
Phone: (928) 344-4980
Fax: (928) 344-4983
It is the policy of KQSR to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by law, in all personnel actions.
IF YOU’RE SHARP, DRIVEN AND HAVE A PASSION FOR SALES AND MARKETING. I’D LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU. MY NAME IS BOB VILLONES, MANAGER OF YOUR FAVORITE RADIO STATIONS 95.1 KTTI, MIX 100.9 AND 560AM KBLU. I AM LOOKING FOR SALES PROFESSIONALS. IF YOU HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND ARE PROFICIENT WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE IF YOU ARE TIRED OF JUST PUNCHING THE CLOCK AT A JOB AND ARE LOOKING FOR A CAREER, CALL ME TODAY AT 928-344-4980 TO ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW.
EL DORADO BROADCASTERS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Data Analyst Radio Traffic Manager
El Dorado Broadcasters Victorville, CA is seeking a candidate to fill an open full time
position in our Traffic Department.
Reports To: Business Manager and/or General Manager
Clerical and data entry preferred. Media background preferred. Knowledge of Marketron software is beneficial.
Ability to accurately and quickly input data is required; ability to use business
application software required; must be organized and able to prioritize work;
must be able to maintain accurate records, to add and subtract accurately;
must be able to work under strict deadlines and remain calm under pressure;
must have ability to interact effectively with a variety of personalities; must have
ability to problem-solve.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble official commercial/programming log for assigned station(s) to create an official log.
- Accurately inputting sales orders and copy instructions, scheduling commercials.
- Perform daily reconciliation of logs.
Other Duties Include:
- Coordinate scheduling of network commercials and programs. This includes accessing of
information from the network, scheduling commercials and make goods, completing
affidavits, contacting networks to request missing affidavits and solving discrepancies.
- Complete affidavits for barter programs. This includes coordinating make good commercials.
- Maintain file of official logs as directed.
- Assist Director of Traffic with completion of logs as needed, and provide back up as
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Business Manager or General
Hours:M–F 8:30am-5:30pm. Additional hours may be required due to business necessity.
To be considered for this position please submit your resume to HireMeNow@EDBroadcasters.com
No phone calls, please.
El Dorado Broadcasters is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a radio engineering role.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in electronics, communication or related field.
- SBE Certification highly desirable.
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting and repairing failures in broadcast equipment to the component level.
- Thorough understanding of the components necessary to the broadcast air-chain.
- Implementation and maintenance with streaming media.
- Possess understanding of radio frequency emission theory & application.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Strong communication and management skills
- User-level knowledge of MS Office.
- Nexgen automation support, both hardware and software.
- IT experience in standard radio applications is needed, understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, server operating systems, networking and Windows 7/10.
- Maintains valid CA driver’s license; acceptable motor vehicle record, acceptable criminal record report.
- Travel will be required to other markets.
- Must be insurable.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is subject to hazards. Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, and exposure to high heat and cold. (Activities occur inside and outside).
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus.
General Competencies Required:
- demonstrates attention to detail
- conserves organizational resources
- identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences
- gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- promotes a harassment-free environment
- seeks self-improvement
- completes tasks correctly and on time
- learns new skills to improve job performance
- supports organization’s goals, values, and policies
- maintains confidentiality
speaks clearly; listens and gets clarification
- Install, maintain, & repair broadcast equipment.
- Perform installation & maintenance to microwave & satellite equipment.
- Repair equipment to the module level.
- Ensure that all equipment within area of responsibility is operating safely & legally.
- Fill role as Station Chief Operator as defined under FCC rules Part 73, (73.1870)
- Responsible for station compliance with FCC technical regulations
- Ensure that needed operational and maintenance procedures and guidelines for modern new production systems editing, graphics and playback equipment are followed
- Provide input to capital budgeting process
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
We offer full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and life insurance and other benefits.
All applicants will be required to take skills assessment, personality assessment, background check and drivers record inquiry.
If you would like to be a part of a great team, please email your resume, references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Morning Show Co-Host
We’re looking for someone to come to the real Wild West and help co-host our Award winning Morning Show. Must have a passion for, and a real knowledge of what is hot and current in the country music scene. You’ll also host a show on one of our other stations so knowledge of other formats is a plus. You’ll also help with promos, voice work, contests and remotes. Knowledge of Nexgen Automation is a strong plus. Operations experience is also a strong plus. This is a full time position with benefits. Send press kit to email@example.com. All inquiries will be held in confidence. No Phone Calls Please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Radio and Television Corporate Controller
El Dorado Broadcasters California is looking for a candidate for the position of Corporate Controller for their Radio and Television Divisions. The Controller will have direct oversight of the financial, traffic, and HR departments for all markets. This position must work with senior management to ensure smooth daily operation. This position will report to the VP of Finance.
- Managing all financial aspects including AP/AR, budgeting, financial reports, invoicing, and company GL
- Manage all HR matters including recruitment, hiring, dispute resolution, and termination in compliance with company policy and FCC guidelines.
- Managing payroll, benefits, vacation accrual and tracking, and personnel files.
- Managing all market contracts.
- Analyzing sales and expense patterns and making determinations for future changes.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
BA/BS in Accounting or Finance recommended; 3-5 years accounting experience and 2 years supervisory experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is full-time, with a competitive compensation depending on combined education and experience. Position also includes a full benefits package including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k), as well as paid vacation/sick time.
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
El Dorado Broadcasters, LLC is EOE.